New Baltimore, Michigan's Historic Locations
The Town Pump (1941-)
The second liquor license in Macomb County after the end of Prohibition was awarded to Lou Reidel who was operated his bar in the basement of the house across the street from this location.
In 1941, he moved his business into his other establishment, the Town Pump. After an unfortunate gambling loss, Reidel lost his business and moved back into the basement across the street.
New Baltimore Historical Society
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
51110 Bedford Street, New Baltimore, MI 48047, USA