New Baltimore, Michigan's Historic Locations
New Baltimore Creamery Company
Incorporated in 1898, The main source of dairy products in the village was the New Baltimore Creamery Company, which pictured above shows Louis Schultz and Charles Marcero standing on the porch.
After the creamery closed, it was converted into a dupex residential building where it still stands in 2015.
New Baltimore Historical Society
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
50890-50898 Atwood Street, New Baltimore, MI 48047, USA
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)