New Baltimore Town Hall Bell (1890)

This bell was purchased by the New Baltimore City Council on August 28, 1890.

It was used to sound fire alarms, curfews, and also rang at 12 o'clock noon and 6 pm daily. It was located in the belfry of the "Old" Town Hall on Maria Street (between Alfred and Green Streets) and remained there until the building was demolished in 1938.